As part of your 30 Day Rider Fitness Challenge you can subscribe to the daily audio programs. In there you will receive a short daily program that will help keep you motivated and inspired as you move through the challenge.
The programs also have a strong ‘self-care’ theme and are packed with ideas about how you can ‘upgrade’ your equestrian lifestyle, day by day.
- On Day 2 of the challenge you will have received an email from me with a ‘link’ that you must copy and paste. In case you missed it, the link is:-
- Copy this link (as in ‘copy and paste’)
From here, it depends on what type of phone you are using…
Apple iPhone – Podcast App
- 1. Open the Podcast App on your phone
- 2. Select the ‘Library’ from the menu along the bottom of the screen
- 3. Click the ‘Edit’ on the top right corner of your screen
- 4. Select the “Add a Podcast by URL…” option
- 5. Paste the link into the provided space
- 6. Click “Subscribe”
If you are not an iPhone or Apple user
- 1. You will have to download one of the apps available for listening to podcasts
- 2. When you have decided on one, download it
- 3. Paste the link into the area where you can add a podcast or RSS feed
*** The programs begin on Day 1 – regardless of what date you join the challenge – and run to day 30 ***
However, when you subscribe to the ‘Feed’ initially, the 30DRFC podcast episodes will show up as Day 1 being the ‘oldest’ and Day 30 being the ‘newest’.
Most apps will automatically download the ‘newest’ – Day 30 – which won’t make much sense…
To change this and have things play as you want – with Day 1 playing first – there are a few changes you will have to make:-
- Click on the ‘Settings Cog’
- Choose to put ‘Oldest on Top’ in the Sort Order section
- Choose ‘Oldest to Newest’ in the Play section
Once you have this done, click on the ‘Feed’ option and there you will see all the ‘Days’.
Changing those setting will ensure you play Day 1 first – and, hopefully, you will be away on a hack ;)
I hope this makes sense and helps!
If you find that you are still struggling after a few tries, you can email Dion below. Please understand that this is a free service, so it may take a few days for him to get back to you… (but hopefully not!)